Here’s some fun facts if you’re interested in the history of Pureheaven 😘
- Pureheaven was founded in 1996 by J & M Heaven.
- They began Pureheaven on a property near Narrabri making soap!
- Between 1999-2001, Pureheaven moved to Stanthorpe where they set up their first brick and mortar store and started to expand their range into bath bombs and body care.
- From about 2007 to 2014, Pureheaven moved to Stanthorpe CBD and expanded into face care! There was also vintage fashion and knick knacks available in the store. There was also a period that Pureheaven products were being exported to Japanese department stores!
- In 2017, I purchased Pureheaven! I maintained its position in Stanthorpe CBD (although I moved across the road in 2018).
- In 2018, we gained Choose Cruelty Free AND Vegan Australia certification!
- In 2020, a fond year for everyone, COVID-19 struck and things started to change - we started expanding our online marketing and following and shortening our shop hours.
- In 2021, we closed our brick and mortar store and became online only, offering free delivery in our local area and posting to the rest of Australia as we had always done 🥰