To ensure the safety of you and our staff, we have had to introduce some special policies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please take note of the following so that you can continue shopping with us.
These policy points are subject to change as the pandemic circumstances progress, so please take the time to revisit this page to keep yourself informed.
- To maximise social distance for everyone, we would prefer you ordered by phone or online. If you can't find what you need on our website or would like to give us some extra details, give us a call on (07) 4681 0586.
- You can place phone orders daily between 9am and 4pm for flowers, or online orders until 2pm each day for same day shipping/delivery.
- People in our local area (Queensland postcodes 4380, 4378, 4377, 4376, 4375, 4374, 4352, 4381 and 4382) can choose local delivery as a shipping option at checkout for the same rate as standard shipping. If you have placed your order before 2pm we will deliver it to you the same day.
- Shipping Hand Sanitiser:
- Hand sanitiser products being shipped domestically have to be freighted by road. Please be aware that this may increase your expected delivery time. Unfortunately this means we are unable to ship hand sanitiser to Tasmania.
- Unfortunately hand sanitiser products cannot be shipped internationally. If you are having trouble checking out due to lack of shipping options, you have hand sanitiser in your cart, and your address is outside Australia, this is likely the cause of the problem.
- For the duration of the critical pandemic circumstances, our opening hours will be reduced to 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday. Our phone lines will be open until 4pm each weekday and on Saturday mornings between 9am and 12pm, so it would be best to contact us by phone.